About us

We are a Year 4/5 class in metropolitan Adelaide, South Australia. Most students are ten or eleven years of age. Students come from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.

We are looking forward to sharing our learning with a wide audience, so let us know who you are by leaving your comments and questions.

Each student will also have their own blog attached to this class blog.

15 thoughts on “About us

1. Hello Room 2.1 I hope you all had good holidays.

My new school is BFPS, there is a girl called Zoe she told me that Ella went to BF.

I miss Room 2.1 .

2. G’day Room 2.1,
    Thanks for registering early for the September 2012 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th September, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other classes around the world with similar ages.

If you have any great ideas for activities in the challenge, please leave a comment at this link. Many of the challenges will relate specifically to certain subject areas.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

3. Pingback: Challenge 1 Wellbeing and introductions : Challenge Yourself to Blog

4. Pingback: My Life as a Sixth Grade Teacher - Challenge #1: Well-being, Health, & Citizenship.

5. Pingback: Challenge 1 Wellbeing and introductions | Well Done!

6. Hello Room 2.1,
    My name is Macie and I’m in 7th grade. Most of my classmates are 12 or 13. I live in Ohio, U.S.A. and I love your blog. I am excited to get to know you and all of your students. It is very cool to have students with a wide range of cultural backgrounds. I have 21 students in my class for Language Arts. How many students do you have in your class?

• Thanks for your comments Macie. Glad you are enjoying visiting our blog. We have 28 students in our class.